Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Award Of Awesomeness

Welp. The year has finally come. I never thought it would get here & so it has. It deeply saddens me at the fact that for one day out of the week I could get away and the drama wasn't centered around me for once. I wont forget the experience I had nor the knowledge and the people I have met over the past year. I hope that in the future I will be able to get another access pass to this behind the scene occasion and hopefully, sometime in the future I can make it my profession. As the day closed there was joy and there were tears. Our work is finally done and it didn't go unnoticed & I really felt like I had a purpose for once. So thank you computer for randomly selecting me to serve. I had a blast. I will add my award to my other awards of accomplishment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment