Friday, November 18, 2011

"Care Bears Wanted"

I often wish that the care bears would appear from the clouds to solve all of life's little problems. But, In reality most of the time I only wish that I had a slight defect in the function that we call "CARING". I mean shouldn't the thought of knowing that if a person has no means to have a care in the world of your being, make you want to stop caring for them as well? Unfortunately, This is where I fall victim to or more or less become a "Weakest Link" in a situation when it comes to caring and worrying so much about humans and such. Although, I remind myself that I've got to get past a few more steps before I can finally "Just Breathe" from it all. So, until then being in this mourning state of things has inspired the spark that I thought I had lost so many moons ago & strangly its quite interesting. Speaking of that spark, My 7yr old who often times will remind me whenever he comes across one of my many treasure of old paintings, that I should show the world my artwork and that its really good makes me appreciate what I have in my life & with that, I leave you with what I call abstract painting for kids! :)

                                                           Gotta Remember This:

“Life is short, don't waste time worrying about what people think of you Hold on to the ones that care, in the end they will be the only ones there.”

For Shawn:

                                                Can you guess which planet I'm on?..lol

                                  Note: Excuse my grammer. I just wasnt having it today! :^D

No comments:

Post a Comment